4.07.2013

Thanks, Village.

I never read Hillary Rodham Clinton's It Take a Village, but after this first year of parenthood I am so appreciative of the village David and I have around us. We have our families and friends and the virtual community who has supported every moment of Kiara's well-documented first year. So, thank you.
Thanks for helping us prepare for our baby-girl before she came. Thank you for welcoming her when she arrived, and for providing parenting guidance in those early, frightening days, weeks, and months. Thanks for celebrating every little milestone along with us and for putting up with the over-exposure of KHarp on social media. We love our little girl and know she feels the love of this village. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. NOT over-exposed! I need my KHarp timelines! She is just so lovely and perfect! Clearly, you guys are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the above! No such thing as too much KHarp.

    ReplyDelete