2.16.2011

Best Foods Ever!

Mmmm. Chocolate chip cookies.
It's been so many meals since I last posted about food and since my most trafficked blog was about food trucks you would think that I would have returned to the topic sooner but it's taken a while. Last February both of my blogs were about food (cookies and hot dogs) so here are three more tasty food lists!

Top foods I make at home and don't get tired of:
(recipes available upon request)

Mexico City: mole and margaritas...
beef stew served over rice
chocolate chip cookies
turkey chili with David's cornbread

Mexican meals I could eat every day of the week:
Mexico City's chicken mole
Poquito Mas's chicken maschiladas
Chipotle's barbacoa burrito

Favorite prepared grocery store foods:
Whole Foods' old fashioned chicken salad (with sourdough baguette from La Brea Bakery and Midnight Moon cheese)
Tuscan Tomato Bisque from Vons/Pavillions/Safeway
Baked Cheddar Cheese Ruffles
Haagan Dazs coffee ice cream

Try them all. They come highly recommended.
Have any favorites I've missed?
Nom nom nom nom nom.

3 comments:

  1. This is a cruel post to read past midnight when I can't sleep. Personally, I'd add in Whole Foods Sonoma Chicken Salad, Panera's Broccoli Cheddar Soup and anything at Souplantation.

    ReplyDelete